Beneteau First 310
- LOA: 31'
- LWL: 28'8"
- Beam: 10'7"
- Draft: 4'3"
- Lead Keel: 1,785lbs
- Volvo Penta Engine, 18 hp, Model: 2002 HE BT
- Fuel: 18 Gallons
- Water: 45 Gallons
- A/C and Reverse cycle heat - new 2006
- V-berth cabin w/doors & two lockers
- Aft cabin w/door & locker
- Solon w/drop-leaf table & 2 settees
- Ice box w/refrigeration and foot pump
- SS deep sink
- Hot/cold pressure water
- Sea water pump
- Hot/cold pressure water to galley, head, vanity, and shower
- Manual pump marine toilet with "Y" valve
- 30 Gallon holding tank
- 3 Burner propane stove/oven
- Storage locker at cockpit with propane shut off solenoid, safety system.
- Dacron Mainsail - new 2007
- 150% Genoa furler,w/ UV cover - new 2007
- Spinnaker and carbon fiber pole
- Line control whisker pole
- Leather wrapped wheel
- Cockpit cushions
- Back stay adjuster
- Main sail cover
- Fractional rig
- Solid boom vang
- All lines run aft to cockpit
- 2 Lewmar 30ST self tailing winches
- 2 Lewmar 16ST self tailing winches
- Open transom w/ boarding platform and ladder
- S/S bow & stern pulpits
- Double life lines
- Life Sling
- 2007 Bottom Job
- NKE wind, depth and speed instruments
- CD player
- 12 Volt DC w/ breaker panel
- 120 Volt AC Shore power w/ breaker panel
- Shore power cord
- A/B/Main Battery selector switches
- Built in Battery
- 2.AGM batteries new 2009
- 6 Gal. hot water tank 120 VAC & engine heated
Location: Stockton, MO
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.