J-29 For Sale!
- Stickman is a 1983 J-29 sailed exclusively in fresh water and in exceptional
condition and hosting many upgrades.
She is Go Fast Ready!
The bottom was pealed and faired back with 15 coats of Interlux 2000 plus 6 coats
of Interlux VC Performance Epoxy. She has been dry sailed using a Hydro Hoist
and a dehumidifier used while on lift, so the boat is very dry. No trailer.
- Salon cushions have been re-covered with Tweed Sunbrella.
- Navtec Rod Rigging
- Stripped and tapered Dyneema spin halyards
- Vectran cored main and headsail halyards
- Dyneema backstay
- Most all sheets are Dyneema
- Harken Carbo Head foil
- Schaefer Removable bow cleat
- Lewmar 44 primary winches
- Sunbrella cabin top cover
- Harken main sheet and traveler
- Harken 40 Quattro spin trim/halyard winches
- New Nexus speed/depth/ wireless wind instuments
- Fixed mounted VHF
- Am/fm/cd with 4 speakers
- Sobstad Gensis main and #1 Genoa
- Sobstad Airx .6 oz spinnaker
- Doyle ¾ oz spinnaker
- Shore 1.5 oz spinnaker
- Shore main, #1,#2,#3 and 2 spinnakers
- Nissan 5hp with internal fuel tank
Location: Lake Lanier, GA
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.