| | Home | All
Sailboats For Sale | List Your Sailboat
2000 J-80 Expired
J-80 For Sale!
- Fast, safe & fun one design sailboat. Hull #268 in super condition. North
class jib and main. 3DL 135% genoa. Asymmetrical spinnaker. Genoa tracks. Harken
roller furling. Tacktick SailMaster. Nissan 5hp 4-stroke outboard. Bottom painted
2010. Triad tandem axle trailer. Lots of extras.
- Synthetic teak and holly cabin sole
- Molded settee berths with storage below
- Large forward V-berth
- Large cockpit with molded foot braces
- Stainless forestay and pulpits
- Retractable spinnaker bowsprit
- Harken roller furling
- Harken blocks, winches, jam cleats, traveler, etc.
- Genoa tracks
- Adjustable backstay
- Tacktick SailMaster compass/speedo
- North Class main
- North Class jib (mylar)
- 135% 3DL Genoa
- Nissan 5hp 4-stroke outboard
Location: Alameda, CA
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
StrictlySailing.Com is an entity of Strictly Sailing
Media. Copyright © 1999-2013. All Rights Reserved.