AD#10722AS Expires 10/2013
Pearson 424 Cutter
- Great platform for family cruising. Two Large enclosed cabs. Beautiful kitchen
that works. 2 Heads. Engine room complete with easy access. Very nice navigation
station. New canvas Bimini. Cushions, curtains. Woodwork in very good condition.
Safety inspection in June 2011. Lifeboat, 6 peoples. Engine rebuild at 2,500 hours.
For more details, contact by email.
- Total Sleeping Capacity: 3D + 1S = 7T
- (D = Double Bed, S = Single Bed, T = Total)
- Cabin(s): 2
- Number of Frig(s): 1
- Type of Refrigerator: Frigo boat
- Number of Shower(s): 2
- Number of Sink(s): 3
- Type of Stove: Propane
- Toilette(s) : 2 Head(s) with Septic Tank and Y Valve
- Pressurize Water
- Saucepans, Crockery & Utensils
- Two heads: Raritan marine and JABSCO toilet plumbed directly to 2 holding
tanks; new sanitation hoses in 2007.
- Shower walk-in separate stall shower with built-in seat and storage. Stainless
steel sinks in both head
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Compas; Life Raft Ocean(6)
- Bimini; Life Line
- Pulpit & Stern Rail
- Cockpit Table
- Fenders (4)
- Electric Bildge Pump (2)
- Manual Bildge Pump
- Dock Lines (4)
- Life Jackets (6)
- Marine Maps
- Anchor roller
- Electric Windlass
- Anchor(s), (Chaine + cable): CQR35, Delta35, CQR-200'Chain - Delta-40'Chain+200'Cable
ELECTRONIC ON BOARD
- Log & speed
- Automatic Pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Large navigation station is at the bottom of the companionway. Large lidded
Good books storage.
- Radar: Raytheon Pathfinder SL72.
- GARMIN GPS, 2004 World Navigation software could be provided with the Garmin
interface RS232 connection.
- ICOM VHF radio with cockpit full function Mic remote.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind, speed, and depth at the helm, 2007.
- Cockpit instruments: include engine temperature, oil pressure, RPM, fuel
level, oil pressure/hi temp alarm.
- Autopilot: Raytheon 150 /400, 2002
- Main Sail: 2005, Full Batten
- Genoa: 2004, 150%
- Gib: Staysail
- SPI et DRS: 2006, SPI
- Sail Surface: 726 sq ft
- Genoa Furler: Furlex,
- Lazy Jack
- Westerbeke 58 hp
- Rebuild at 2,500 hours.
- Fuel Tank: 80 US
- Propeler: 3 Blades Standard
- DC Current: 12 VDC (3 Batteries )
- AC Current: 110 VAC
- Muffler System
- Power Alternator (115A)
- Shore Power Cord (2)
- Wind Generator
- Heat Exchanger
- Batteries Charger
- DC/AC Inverter
- 12 Volt System:
- One Gel Batteries 8G4D (house). Two Starting Battery. 12 Volt outlets (two)
- 12 Volt refrigeration. Deck wash down pump
- Two electric bilge pumps: New 2007. Manual bilge pump: Edson 1 ½”
- 110 volt shore power system 30 amp. Power Cords: 1-50’; 1-25’
- AC outlets 6. Cabin Lights and other electrical
Location: Lake Champlain, NY (Mooney Bay Marina)
or Call at 613.800.8660
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.