| | Home | All
Sailboats For Sale | List Your Sailboat
1989 MacGregor 26D Expired
MacGregor 26D For Sale!
- Length Overall (LOA): 25'-10"
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 23'-6"
- Beam: 7'-10"
- Draft (Maximum): 4'-11"
- Displacement: 2850
- Ballast: 1200
- Built to be a very fast fractional rigged sloop. Set up to be a classy, exceptionally
well-equipped comfortable cruiser. She is very stable and cuts waves and chop
with ease. Simple and fast to rig with a mast raising system included. Very easy
to launch even at shallow ramps. Only 11-inches draft with the center board up.
She sleeps 4 comfortably with bow v-birth and stern queen births. She has a new
main, new paint, and copper bottom paint. Ready to sail complete with anchors,
lifejackets, electronics and creature comforts galore. Simply put, she was designed
to be the classiest boat in the fleet. She is for sale only because of irreversible
injury. Take a look at her and you won’t look at a multiple owner Clorox
bottle boat again.
- Electric water pump for galley sink and cockpit shower.
- Large capacity potty in separate head room.
- AM/FM/CD stereo.
- VHF house radio.
- AC/DC multiple circuit breaker panel.
- Dish and glasses rack in galley – includes “Silver Lady”
- Clock and barometer.
- 2 fans and many 12-volt outlets.
- Pop-top for over 6’ headroom and maximum ventilation when at anchor.
- “Silver Lady” monogrammed full cockpit cushions.
- Bimini top, with cover, on a fore-aft slider.
- Stainless steel instrument arch/safety strap connection.
- Cockpit shower w/15-gal water tank.
- 13-gal. fuel tank in the huge stern lazarette (for those trips to Bimini and
the Keys) and a 3-gal portable tank.
- Extra jib sheet cleats and tiller tamer for easy handling.
- Bulkhead mounted compass.
- Inclinometer on quarter deck bulkhead.
- 12-volt outlets for fans, etc.
- AC/DC power panel.
- Isolated dual battery switch.
- VHF house radio.
- 2-cabin fans.
- 12-volt water pump.
- Raytheon electronic compas (in addition to the standard bulkhead lighted compass).
- Raytheon wind speed/direction annomometer.
- 12-volt cabin and cockpit outlets.
- New main with mainsail cover (old is a spare).
- 10 HP Honda extra long shaft with about 200 hours on her.
- New water pump and professional tunup this year.
Location: Deltona, FL
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
StrictlySailing.Com is an entity of Strictly Sailing Media.
Copyright © 1999-2013. All Rights Reserved.