| | Home | All
Sailboats For Sale | List Your Sailboat
Sold! 1982 Catalina
Catalina 38 For Sale!
New Bottom (2012) and a New Price!
General Boat Specs:
- Model: Sparkman Stephens Shoal Draft Design
- Length Overall (LOA): 38.08
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 30.25
- Beam: 11.83
- Draft (Maximum): 4.9
- Displacement: 15900
- Ballast: 7650
- Sparkman and Stephens designed IOR with a lovely tumblehome design. This
boat is a joy to sail, and simple to singlehand, with all lines led aft to the
cockpit. This particular boat is a fresh water boat, but this model can be found
in exotic ports all over the globe. The interior does not disappoint, having been
lovingly cared for, with intelligent updates for comfort, convenience and appearance.
Very appealing cruiser that sails like a dream. Fast and able to point very high;
always feels stable and sure. The current owners purchased her in 2008, and immediately
began addressing the few deficiencies noted in the survey.
- New Universal 25 engine in 2007 with less than 200 hours
- Flagship marine 18,000 btu air conditioning in 2009
- Roller Furling Headsail
- Main with lazy jacks, storm sail, and spinnaker
- New bimini in 2010
- Magma propane grill in 2009
- VHF with wireless remote mic
- 22” flat screen TV on swivel mount
- 6 gallon water heater
- All new running rigging 2010
- Oversized standing rigging
- 45lb. CQR and Danforth anchors
- New high volume solar vent in 2011
- Nice custom touches include bamboo sink covers and built in wine glass rack.
- Email for more pictures and info.
Location: Lake Texoma, TX
Asking $37,000.00 or Best Offer
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
StrictlySailing.Com is an entity of Strictly Sailing Media.
Copyright © 1999-2013. All Rights Reserved.