AD#20415A Expires 05/2013
Pearson 424 Ketch For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Length Overall (LOA): 42'4"
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 33'8"
- Beam: 13'
- Draft (Maximum): 5'3"
- Displacement: 23,000 lbs
- Ballast:7,630 lbs
- This classic Pearson has been constantly maintained and upgraded by her
second owner to include recently upgraded canvas. This model is a proven,
roomy, comfortable cruising vessel. The Pearson 424 is a ketch rig with modified
fin keel, skeg rudder, keel stepped mast and diesel engine. Nice main salon with
new upholstery, fully equipped galley. Two sleeping salons plus full head with
shower. Teak throughout interior. Sabatico was in fresh water for 4 years
until a recent move to Florida.
- Her interior offers teak and holly sole, teak bulkheads and trim.
- Aft owner’s stateroom has a queen side birth, hanging locker, and nav
- U-shaped galley to port with storage lockers, drawers, and trash bin.
- The head is mid-ship starboard with separate shower stall and even includes
a laundry hamper.
- Also mid-ship is a convenient additional companionway and ladder with storage
locker underneath and utility locker to starboard.
- In the main salon there are two transom settees (convertible to berths),
with new foam and washable suede upholstery.
- Main salon has teak storage doors and book/media shelves as well as a teak
center drop leaf dining table.
- The forward cabin includes a vanity with storage and wash basin, a seat, hanging
locker and v-berth.
- Air Breeze Wind Generator with regulator (2009)
- 30 amp AC shore power system
- 50’ Power Cord
- 12v DC system
- Garmin GPS Map 4208 and antenna (2009)
- Raytheon ST 6 depth gauge and transducer (2010)
- Raytheon tachometer (2010)
- Apelco AH130 loud-hailer
- Raytheon Ray201 VHF radio
- Autohelm 6000 auto-pilot
- Helm compass and pedestal mount for GPS
- 110 volt system with one 30-amp shore cord
- 8D starting battery and 4 golf cart batteries for house (all 2010)
- Battery charger/converter
- 12-volt / 110 cabin lights
- Marine Air 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning (1999)
- New A/C thermostat and wiring (2011)
- Jib (on roller furling).
- Westerbeke 60 hp
- 165amp Alternator and regulator (2010)
- Rebuilt starter (2010)
- Dripless Stuffing Box
- Exhaust Hose (2008)
Location: Punta Gorda, FL (Southwest, FL)
or Call at 941-347-7216
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.