| | Home | All
Sailboats For Sale | List Your Sailboat
Sold! 1985 CS 30
CS 30 For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Manufacturer: Canadian Sailing Yachts LTD
- Length Overall (LOA): 30
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 25' 5"
- Beam: 10' 3"
- Draft (Maximum): 5' 6"
- Displacement: 8000
- Ballast: 3440
- Well kept, hardly used last six years. Owner kept adding equipment to enable
sailing with physical problems.
- Thick cushions.
- Sleeping in V berth, mid-section and aft berth.
- Pressure water.
- Head compartment w/head and holding tank.
- Hanging locker.
- Teak dining table and cockpit table.
- Gimballed stove and oven w/propane tank.
- Nav table w/swing out seat.
- 6 cubic ft. ice box.
- Storage areas.
- 6' 2" headroom.
- 30 imp. gal. fresh water.
- Anchor locker and bow roller.
- Bow and stern pulpits.
- Three hatches-V berth, head compartment and mid section.
- Keel stepped mast.
- Slab reefing.
- Boom vang.
- Harken main sheet system.
- 2 genoa winches 40 CST, self tailing.
- 2 cabin top winches 30 CST, self tailing.
- Genoa tracks w/roller cars.
- Winch handles.
- Halyard and sheet stoppers/clutches.
- Upper and lower lifelines.
- Internal jiffy reefing.
- Navtec hydraulic back stay adjuster-2011.
- 36" stainless steel destroyer type wheel w/engine control and Ritchie
- Depth and knot meters-Standard Horizon.
- Tacktick wind instrument-2011.
- Raymarine auto pilot-2012. Stero.
- VHF w/mast head antenna.
- Starting battery-2011.
- House battery-2012.
- Battery charger.
- DC/AC control panel.
- Nav lights
- Kappa mainsail-2006.
- North 135% Genoa on Profurl furler-2007.
- Sails in very good condition-barely used.
- Two genoas w/hanks.
- 18 HP 2 cylinder Volvo diesel w/18 gal. fuel tank.
- Complete rebuild in 2008 @ approx. 500 hrs.
Location: Lake Lanier, GA
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
StrictlySailing.Com is an entity of Strictly Sailing Media.
Copyright © 1999-2013. All Rights Reserved.