Catalina Capri 22 For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Length Overall (LOA): 24'8"
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 20'
- Beam: 8'2"
- Draft (Maximum): 4'
- Displacement: 2200 lbs
- Ballast: 650 lbs
- 2002 Capri 22 Tall rig, fin keel, freshwater boat in excellent condition.
Includes Performance Package, cockpit cushions, mast carrier.
- Trail Rite galvanized trailer. Recent upgrades/maintenance include new tires,
new surge brake system, new tie down straps, repacked bearings. Includes new spare
with carrier, custom center wheel and tongue extension.
- Standard layout.
- 4 berths
- Portable toilet
- Interior lights
- Cushions in excellent condition.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Upgraded Harken stand up blocks for genoa tracks (2 pair.)
- Self tailing primary winches
- Several new lines and other items: jib sheets, backstay adjuster, vang, traveler,
- New Taylor fenders, docklines, aft mounted sheet bag.
- Fresh VC17+ bottom paint. Bottom is also barrier coated.
- Lots of other equipment and spares.
- Standard Horizon depth/knotmeter on swing out arm. (Also wired for GPS.)
- Jensen AM/FM CD with speakers.
- Excellent condition, tri-radial pentax, Main and 135% Genoa made by FX Sails.
- 2 full, 2 partial battens and 2 reef points on main.
- CDI Roller furling.
- Cruising spinnaker with sock.
- Also factory Dacron main in good/very good condition.
- 2005 5 HP Honda 4 stroke outboard (recently serviced.)
Location: Nashville, TN
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.