| | Home | All
Sailboats For Sale | List Your Sailboat
Sold! 1984 Precision 16
Precision 16 For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- LOA 16' 3"
- LWL 14'
- Beam 6' 8"
- Draft board up 8"
- Draft board down 3' 8"
- Weight 390 pounds
- Sail area 155 sq ft.
- Fractional rigged
- The Precision 16 was designed to provide safety, stability, reliable handling,
and sprightly speed under sail. She will sail shorthanded beautifully under her
large main alone; even better with her high-aspect jib hoisted. Her swing centerboard
with NACA foil sections gives her the utmost hydrodynamic efficiency upwind. The
Precision 16 features an unusually broad beam, substantial freeboard and high-volume
coamings to help prevent swamping or capsizing.
- Fiberglass Centerboard is adjustable swing type, automatic kick up when grounded.
- Mahogany Rudder - auto kick up when grounded.
- 2 storage lockers
- Teak appointments
- Battened Tri color Mainsail
- Tri color roller furling Jib
- CDI flexible roller furling gear
- Self bailing cockpit
- Adjustable Genoa track with cars
- Topping lift
- Stainless hinged mast step
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Anodized mast and boom.
- Fixed Motor Mount
- Custom Jib Cover allows roller furled jib to be stored on mast
- 2004 Majic Tilt trailer with custom fit mast support and bearing buddies
- Roller Furling Jib
Location: Winter Haven, FL
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
StrictlySailing.Com is an entity of Strictly Sailing Media.
Copyright © 1999-2013. All Rights Reserved.