AD# 20614A Expires 08/2013
C&C Landfall 38 For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Length Overall (LOA): 38
- Beam: 12'
- Draft (Maximum): 5'
- Displacement: 17,000 lbs
- Ballast: 6,500 lbs
- A well maintained boat, for a cruising couple or a small family. Sleeps up
to six with one cabin foreward, a double port quarterberth and two settees in
the main cabin.
- Main cabin has table space for six
- Galley with stovetop, oven, fridge and double sink to port
- Head with shower to starboard.
- Shore power water heater.
- Dual primary and secondary winches in the cockpit
- Main halyard and sheet winches on the cabintop
- Dual spinnaker winches on the cabintop at the mast.
- Teak wraparound toerail
- New canvas dodger
- Roller furling headsail with dual slot headfoil.
- Standard Horizon VHF with DSC
- Raymarine instruments for depth, wind and speed
- Dual house batteries and a separate starting battery with an isolator
- Shore power charger.
- Dacron main new in 2002
- Dacron 150% genoa new in 2002
- Sunshield recently replaced, partial battens
- #3 jib.
- Three cylinder, 30 HP Yanmar inboard diesel
- 1,100 hours
- Excellent working order.
Location: Chicago, IL
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.