Hunter 216 For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Length Overall (LOA): 21'6"
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 18'9"
- Beam: 7'11"
- Draft (Maximum): 3'6"
- I am selling my Hunter 216. The boat is 21 feet 6 in length has a small cubby
cabin in the bow which is a great place for storage for fenders, sails, and other
accessories. Also is a nice place to get out of the sun when parked or anchored.
There is ample room for a portable head or other accessories if you desire to
add on. I built a small floor in the cabin using blue indoor-outdoor carpeting.Also
have pillows in the very front.
Some of the nice features on the boat are:
- Long cushions for the exterior bench seating
- Custom sail covers
- 6 HP kicker motor for docking
- Hydraulic retractable keel
- High mounted boom
- Self locking cleats
- Two axle trailer, etc.
- I bought this boat new in 2006.
- The retractable keel allows for conventional launching and a very shallow
draft of one foot.
- Boat has been stored inside up until this year.
- Boat has less than 30 hours of actual sail time on it.
- I paid $17,500 for the complete setup.
- Safety kit
- Tool Kit
- Sail Covers
- Life Vests
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.