C&C 35 MKIII For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Length Overall (LOA): 34' 8"
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 28'
Beam: 11' 2"
Draft (Maximum): 4" 2"/6' 4"
Displacement: 10,825 lbs
Ballast: 4,500 lbs
- Well maintained C & C 35 MKIII. Engine and transmission replaced 2003.
All cushions and upholstery replaced 2004. Major rigging overhauld in 2008 with
rods reheaded and all wiring and lights on the mast replaced. Shaft, stuffing
box, and cutlass bearing replaced 2011. Nearly all running rigging replaced 2008
- V-berth forward with lockers and shelves.
- Head aft the V-berth on port with hanging locker opposite.
- The dinette to port in main salon converts to double berth with a settee berth
- The navigation station is on starboard with wide quarter berth aft.
- The galley is opposite the nav station.
- It has Seafrost refrigeration with 3" insullation added to the ice box.
- There is a three burner propane stove with oven, broiler, and wood cover.
- Hot and cold pressure water with in line water filter and accumulator tank.
- There is a supplemental fresh water foot pump at the double sink next to the
- Fiberglass, end grain balsa core in the deck; hull color is smoke white.
- Double bow and stern railings with swim ladder aft the stern rail
- Double lifelines with gates on both sides of the cockpit.
- Custom stainless steel bow roller with 35 lb CQR with 250 foot rode including
30’ of chain. Secondary anchor is 22 lb Danforth with same rode configuration.
- All ground tackle not on roller is in on-deck anchor locker.
- Anchor wash pump (replaced in 2006).
- Anchor, steaming, and foredeck lights (lights and wiring replaced in 2008)
and running lights.
- Closed cell cockpit cushions.
- All USCG required equipment on board.
- Tunable mast with rod rigging (re-headed in 2008)
- Harken hydraulic backstay adjuster and adjustable baby stay
- 4:1 boomvang system and preventer.
- Harken MKII roller furling.
- Two speed self tailing winches for jib sheets and one for the centerboard
and regular two speed winches for secondary sheet winches, mainsheet winch, and
spinnaker halyard winch.
- Easy lock line clutches.
- Standard Intrepid VHF radio
- Garman 192 chart plotter mounted on the binnacle
- B&G depth sounder, knot meter, wind speed and apparent wind indicator
mounted on the bulkhead.
- B&G “Hornet 4” sailing monitor mounted at the navigation
- Autohelm 4000 self steering.
- Binnacle mounted compass with light.
- An AM/FM with cassette and plug in CD player are below.
- Custom made mainsail with shelf and two reef points and sail cover.
- Harken MKII roller furling with 145% Genoa re-cut in 2009 to replace suncover.
- All lines for spinnaker control are in place.
- The spinnaker pole, guys, sheets and a ¾ oz tri-radial with pole would
be sold separately if the buyer is interested.
- Seller does not have the required blocks.
- Yanmar 3GM 30 new in 2003 along with transmission
- Aproximately 1000 engine hours
- All maintenance and repairs documented in engine log.
Location: Annapolis, MD
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.