AD# 20725A Expires 02/2013
Pearson 33 For Sale!
General Boat Specs:
- Length Overall (LOA): 33'
- Length at the Waterline (LWL): 25'
- Beam: 10'
- Draft (Maximum): 4'
- Displacement: 12,000 lbs
- Ballast: 4,200 lbs
- 1970 Pearson 33 sloop in very good condition. Needs only TLC.
- Aluminum mast, boom, and spreaders.
- Electric bilge pump.
- 6'-2" headroom in cabin.
- Large V-berth forward, main cabin settee converts to double berth to port
and a singe berth to starboard.
- Lots of storage.
- Galley has stove, large ice box, sink.
- Electric marine head w/30 gal holding tank, wash sink. 40 gal fresh water
tank, 20 gal fuel.
- Universal Atomic 4 gas engine, 4 cylinder, 30 HP, runs good.
- 44' mast height, main sail, 135% Genoa, extra sails. Roller furler. Lazy
- Large cockpit. 6-Life jackets, emergency medical kit, fire extinguisher, fog
horn, flood light, flares.
- Wheel steering, binnacle compass, auto pilot.
- Self tailing winches.
- CQR plow and Danforth anchors.
- 4' shoal draft (7.6' with swing keel down). Full keel
- Cushions in good condition.
- All wood trim in good condition. Lots of storage.
- 2 Lewmar winches.
- Swim ladder aft.
- All hardware in good condition.
- Electric marine toilet with macerator pump.
- Magellan Color FX324 GPS with maps and charting.
- Marine radio
- Depth/fish finder
- AM/FM/CD radio
- 1200 W inverter
- 50' electric cable for shore power.
- 120 v outlets in galley and v-birth.
- 2 main sails
- 1 135% genoa (furler).
- 1 jib with hanks
- Universal Atomic 4, excellent condition.
- Alternator replaced 1 year ago.
Location: Warwick, RI
or Call at 401-723-7737
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button
to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.