- S/V OLD YELLER 1963 PEARSON TRITON # 353
Set up for coastal cruising and beyond. A great live aboard boat.
- LOA- 30’ including bowsprit – hull length 28.5’
- LWL- 25’
- BEAM- 8.6’
- Draft- 4 ½ ‘
- Displacement- 9800 lbs.
- Headroom- 6’
- Solid Fiberglass hull.
- Water tank-18 gal. Holding tank- 6 gal. Fuel tank- 7 gal.
- Sleeps 3 comfortably
- New V berth mattress 2005
- Settee mattresses 2005 and new upholstery 2008
- Galley enlarged and renovated 2006.
- Three source water –shore, tank and salt water. New water pump 2008
- Dockside AC refrig. Microwave, 2-burner propane stove and 2 stern mounted
aluminum propane tanks
- New Jabsco Head 2007 macerator pump- holding tank w/ deck fitting (USCG compliant)
- Bowmar hatch installed in main cabin 2006
- 6 Bronze opening port lights with screens
- 12volt fans in cabin and V-berth (low draw)
- 2 gimbaled brass oil lamps with spare chimneys
- Sloop rigged.
- Hank on head sails with optional roller furling off bow pulpit for cutter
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Insulated backstay
- Original roller boom furler on main if desired
- Slab reefing installed on main boom
- Lazy Jacks- 2008
- Dual anchors-20lb Danforth and 25lb CQR- 50ft. chain on each anchor and 600
ft. 5/8” nylon rode
- Mast steps- 2001
- Outboard motor bracket
- Swim ladder
- 12 volt and 110 shore power (6 outlets)
- 4D house battery and starting battery
- Guest 2 bank smart battery charger
- 50watt solar panel
- Deck spotlight and spreader lights
- AutoHelm tiller autopilot with remote control
- Standard Horizon Chart plotter –C-Map NT compatible
- Stereo with CD player- speakers inside and flush cockpit mounted
- Duel depth recorders- digital DataMarine & Pirranah fish finder
- Chelsea Barometer and Chronometer
- Main sail with 2 reef points
- Storm trysail and storm jib
- Genoa 110 & 130
- Working jib
- Spinnaker (and pole)
- New Moyer Marine Atomic 4 – 2007
- Fuel consumption approx. 8/10ths. gal. per hr.
- New Alternator 2009 (55amps)
- New Three blade prop 2005 plus spare original 2-blade prop
- New Cutlass bearing & spare
- Tiller steering & spare tiller arm
- Twin electric fuel pumps with Racor filter
- Spares: starter, complete distributor, alternator, water pump
Location: St. Augustine, FL
When you call about this boat, be
sure to tell them you saw it on Strictly Sailing!
Use your browsers Back Button to return to StrictlySailing Classifieds
Strictly Sailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. An party interested in purchasing this or any boat offered on Strictly Sailing should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to thoroughly investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.